Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three years ago

My life changed. The most amazing experience was given to me by my youngest son. His arrival was intense and unique. We celebrate his birthday today. I didn't plan anything interesting or exciting but we stayed home and fixed his favorite food for dinner and friends and family stopped by throughout the day to drop off gifts and birthday wishes. 

He was born in my bathroom at 4:20am on June 4 of 2006. Unexpected and unplanned he rushed into this world. He's been a wonderful child and his personality has developed into such a fun loving person. He is quite imaginative and talkative. Its hard to believe its been three years already. He's such a darling child. 

So

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to Donovan. :)

1 comment:

le35 said...

CRAZY!!! I cannot believe that he's almost three since you were pg with him when you came out to see me, and it does NOT seem that long ago. But when I think that Ben turns 3 in Oct, I have to believe it. Happy B-day to Donny! We all love him.