Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lists

Lists

My friend and I started making these lists of what we want in a guy. It provides hours of entertainment when work is slow. Some lists are serious, and some are just out there goofy. Here's the one I made today:

Stong
Smart
LOVES books
slightly geeky
knows how to dance
has good taste in music
and I know its shallow, but I like taller men, around 6' is good
likes motorcycles
good with cars
can hold an interesting conversation
and selfless

Now, my friend got a hold of it and added these things, these are just slightly ridiculous, I'm not that shallow LOL.

sexy
obedient
dresses casually
singer
6% body fat
great public speaker
at least a Ph,D or Masters

2 comments:

E. Crandall said...

Man, you just HAD to put "good with cars" on there, didn't you?

Crisanja said...

I'll count "can drive" as good with cars.

Just for you :P