Sunday, October 19, 2008

Questions

"Why are you still seeing him?"

Gee, I don't know. I hate when people ask questions like that. I feel put on the spot. Like I need to explain myself.

There are so many reasons. I don't feel like I can sum it up with one explanation. Talking til 3 in the morning. Only stopping because one of us has fallen asleep. Not because we've run out of stuff to talk about. Learning, laughing, being silent. Reading in silence, discussing in length, just enjoying each others company.

I don't have to be his version of me. I can just be me. My version of me. With all my ups and downs and faults and when I'm falling apart, he's just there to wrap me in his arms, pulling me close to his chest. All while he's talking me through it, getting me to hold on a little bit tighter to my sanity.

Aggravating.

So, I still see him from time to time.

Its easy.

Now, where do I find him?

2 comments:

le35 said...

Who are you still seeing? I think I'm lost here.

Crisanja said...

My imagination :)